If you try to install w3Chess, feel free to contact me for help or to write a better documentation ;-)|
You can grab the sources here, at sirtobi.com or at SourceForge.
w3Chess, version 0.8.4
w3Chess, version 0.8.2
w3Chess, version 0.8.1
- charset-Tag in Mail-Headers
w3Chess, version 0.8
- some of konquerors bugs fixed
- new (optional) option to list all games
- spanish translation added
w3Chess, version 0.7f
- broken ascii art in mails fixed
- bug with remis and fixed passwords fixed (i hope so)
- new debug option: VIEWPASS
- some bugs added??? (i don't hope so)
w3Chess, version 0.7e
- ability to avoid mails with identical from- and to in header when sending list of games
- set the opponent in from-header when resending the game
w3Chess, version 0.7d
- players with own passwords were unable to give up
w3Chess, version 0.7c
w3Chess, version 0.7b
- segfault on some systems fixed
w3Chess, version 0.7a
- fixed email check
- you can now swap finished games too
- some more docs in config.h
w3Chess, version 0.7
- I hope I've fixed the last fix....
w3Chess, version 0.6g
- can't move empty fields anymore....
w3Chess, version 0.6f
- Change password and email in one step
w3Chess, version 0.6e
- Corrupt datafiles when nickname and password too long
w3Chess, version 0.6d
- Brazilian Portuguese translation added
w3Chess, version 0.6c
w3Chess, version 0.6b
- italian translation added
w3Chess, version 0.6a
- reverse moves-list
- the games list is bookable now
- some german language fixes
w3Chess, version 0.6
- Bugfix: You couldn't do castle moves. !
w3Chess, version 0.5e
w3Chess, version 0.5d
- optional support for fixed passwords, warning: the password is NOT secure ! Use not your "normal" passwords !
- suppress mails if fixed password set (optional)
- list your games (without passwords) instead of mailing the list
- with all this changes its possible to play nearly without mail ;-)
w3Chess, version 0.5c
- Some missing linebreaks added
w3Chess, version 0.5a
- king against king ist checked right now... I hope.
w3Chess, version 0.5
- tar archive fixed
- package name has changed to ".tar.gz" cause ".tgz" is the binary package format of Slackware Linux
- see number of moves in admin mode
- If you have problems with unpacking this archive, try "tar xfvP archive.tgz".
The documentation for my student research project at www.sirtobi.com
You can find some Game Servers in the links-section...