Here are the first downloads.|
If you try to install w3Chess, feel free to contact me for help or to write a better documentation ;-)
Note: Sometimes not all SF Mirros have the package. If you can't get the download,
try another mirror....
Or, if SF is bad at all, try this link, at sirtobi.com.
w3Chess, version 0.8.4
w3Chess, version 0.8.2
w3Chess, version 0.8.1
- charset-Tag in Mail-Headers
w3Chess, version 0.8
- some of konquerors bugs fixed
- new (optional) option to list all games
- spanish translation added
w3Chess, version 0.7f
- broken ascii art in mails fixed
- bug with remis and fixed passwords fixed (i hope so)
- new debug option: VIEWPASS
- some bugs added??? (i don't hope so)
w3Chess, version 0.7e
- ability to avoid mails with identical from- and to in header when sending list of games
- set the opponent in from-header when resending the game
w3Chess, version 0.7d
- players with own passwords were unable to give up
w3Chess, version 0.7c
w3Chess, version 0.7b
- segfault on some systems fixed
w3Chess, version 0.7a
- fixed email check
- you can now swap finished games too
- some more docs in config.h
w3Chess, version 0.7
- I hope I've fixed the last fix....
w3Chess, version 0.6g
- can't move empty fields anymore....
w3Chess, version 0.6f
- Change password and email in one step
w3Chess, version 0.6e
- Corrupt datafiles when nickname and password too long
w3Chess, version 0.6d
- Brazilian Portuguese translation added
w3Chess, version 0.6c
w3Chess, version 0.6b
- italian translation added
w3Chess, version 0.6a
- reverse moves-list
- the games list is bookable now
- some german language fixes
w3Chess, version 0.6
- Bugfix: You couldn't do castle moves. !
w3Chess, version 0.5e
w3Chess, version 0.5d
- optional support for fixed passwords, warning: the password is NOT secure ! Use not your "normal" passwords !
- suppress mails if fixed password set (optional)
- list your games (without passwords) instead of mailing the list
- with all this changes its possible to play nearly without mail ;-)
w3Chess, version 0.5c
- Some missing linebreaks added
w3Chess, version 0.5a
- king against king ist checked right now... I hope.
w3Chess, version 0.5
- tar archive fixed
- package name has changed to ".tar.gz" cause ".tgz" is the binary package format of Slackware Linux
- see number of moves in admin mode
- If you have problems with unpacking this archive, try "tar xfvP archive.tgz".
The documentation for my student research project
You can find some Game Servers in the links-section...